Reno, Nevada | November 14 – 16, 2009
PASTORS, MINISTRY LEADERS & THOSE INTERESTED IN FAITH-BASED TRAVEL
Have you continued to do the same trips year after year? Are you looking to plan new, exciting trips that will entice new members of your fellowship to travel? If so, we would love to invite you to attend the first-ever travel show for religious leaders and faith-based travelers- the World Religious Travel Expo.
Why Attend this Year?
- Explore the diverse world of faith-based travel including pilgrimages, mission trips, volunteer vacations, fellowship cruises, and more
- Discover how to build a thriving travel program/ministry
- Tourism/travel officials from Israel, Jordan, Palestine, Egypt, Cyprus, Greece,Turkey, Switzerland, Britain, Scotland, Korea, India, Pakistan & more
- Missionary travel companies such as MTS Travel and volunteer vacation companies such as Lifetree Adventures
- Top pilgrimage tour companies such as Regina Tours, Unitours, as well as overseas Christian tour companies from Palestine, Turkey, Africa, Greece, Germany, and much more
- Christian and faith-based attractions such as TBN’s The Holy Land Experience, and The Shrine of Christ’s Passion
- Faith-based cruise companies such as Premier Christian Cruises
- Retreat conference centers such as Lifeway Conference Centers
- The German National Tourist Office, as well as other local German tourism officials who can help you plan and prepare for your trip to next year’s renowned Passion Play
Tickets purchased in advance are $20…plus you get an autographed copy of The Christian Travel Planner! Books are limited so please fax back the below registration today to ensure your copy.
Tickets at the door are $35 (book not included).
FAX YOUR REGISTRATION TODAY TO RESERVE YOUR BOOK!